Come and find out more about the application process, hear from past winners, and get advice on your applications!
We will be holding three info sessions:
- Feb 23rd, 11:45-12:45pm at the Yale School of Management, Classroom 2210 REGISTER HERE
- Feb 28th, 12-1pm at the Yale School of Public Health, 60 College St., LEPH 103 REGISTER HERE
- March 8th, 4:30-5:30pm at the Yale Entrepreneurial Institute, Yale Entrepreneurial Institute, 254 Elm St, 3rd Floor REGISTER HERE
This year more than $100K in prize money is being given to winners representing the most promising startups across the university.
- Thorne Prize for Social Innovation in Health or Education - presented by InnovateHealth Yale
- Sabin Sustainable Venture Prize - presented by the Yale Center for Business and the Environment
- Miller Prize - presented by the Yale Entrepreneurial Institute
- Aetna Foundation Prize for Health Equity Innovation - presented by InnovateHealth Yale
- Yale Venture Challenge - presented by the Yale Entrepreneurial Society