- Investor Perspectives for Channeling Capital to Renewable Thermal Sector – Issues, needs and Strategies
- Evaluation of business models. John Joshi, NYSERDA
- Net zero energy districts and integrated energy service provider models. Michael Bendewald and Jeff Waller, Rocky Mountain Institute
- RetrofitNY and Net-Zero with renewable thermal. Greg Hale, NYS Governor’s office.
- Residential energy savings contracts. Andy Frank, SEALED
- Key performance factors for insuring energy savings contracts. David Tine, Hartford Steam Boilers
- An evidence-based guide for accelerating the adoption of residential solar. Stuart DeCew, CBEY
- Recent “Thermalize” initiatives in Massachusetts. Meg Howard, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
- A residential GSHP business model and community outreach strategy. Kathy Hannun and Katie Ullman, Dandelion
- Cornell Campus. Paul Kuehn, Tim Banach and Amir Yanni, GI Energy
- Rhode Island update on renewable heating and cooling activities.
Danny Musher, Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources
- NYSERDA’s Clean Energy Fund investment plan: Renewable heating & cooling chapter . Gordon Donovan, NYSERDA
- NYSERDA’s new ASHP program. Chris Corcoran, NYSERDA
- Connecticut Green Bank Smart-e bundle loans. Laura Fidao, CT Green Bank
Overview of regional strategic electrification opportunities. Dave Lis, NEEP
- The utility perspective. Chris Cavanaugh, National Grid
- Load profiles and rate design. TBD
- Market survey renewable heating and cooling. Laura Fidao, Connecticut Green Bank and Andre Davis, NYSERDA
- Quality certification and -program in the US. Ted Kantrowitz, Canadian GeoExchange Coalition
- Please share information on developments and endorsements. (2-5 min)
Event location:Urban Future Lab 15 Metrotech Center, 19th Floor Brooklyn, NY 11201
A, C or F to Jay Street MetroTech. You can exit at the northern end of the train at the Myrtle Street Promenade which will take to the MetroTech courtyard as you exit the train station. In the courtyard, you will see Au Bon Pon, Chipotle and Five Guys on your right. The Urban Future Lab is at 15 MetroTech Center, 19th Floor. The 15 MetroTech Center building is anchored by Luciano's (italian eatery) and Cafe Metro.
2, 3 to Hoyt Street. When you exit the station, walk against the traffic on Bridge Street past 388 Bridge Street (tall residential tower on your left) into the MetroTech courtyard. The Urban Future Lab is at 15 MetroTech Center, 19th Floor. The 15 MetroTech Center building is anchored by Luciano's (italian eatery) and Cafe Metro.